Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 252

Thread: The New And Improved Quotes Of The Day...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry I couldn't get on this morning. But I will give everyone a tip. "Don't become a adult babysitter". That is from me by me. Today was a day from --LL.
    Later
    Love to All
    Dawn

  2. #12
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Happiness is like a butterfly.
    The more you chase it, the more it will elude you
    but if you turn your attention to other things
    it comes and softly sits on your shoulder.

    L. Richard Lessor

    My sister gave me a poster with this quote on, years ago, and it
    and it has been hanging on my scrapbook walls ever since!

    Words to live by, I do believe!
    icon butterflytwo [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow I was able to get this morning. The last couple of times I couldn't. I hope everyone had a great weekend. Here is one to get the week started:

    " When you are overcome by darkness in life, take a good look around and then you'll see that the darkness is full of life."
    Author Unknown --- Submitted by Andy Martyn --- United Kingdom


    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow is it hot around here. I am sure that it is hot for a lot of you. It is times like these that I wish it was snowing. (Ah, no I don't) Anyway here is one to get us through another hot one:

    "Leadership is not magnetic personality - that can just as well be a glib tongue. It is not 'making friends and influencing people' - that is flattery. Leadership is lifting a person's vision to high sights, the raising of a person's performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations. "

    Peter F. Drucker (1909-2005)


    Have A Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is half way through the week and what a hot one it is. There can't possibly be one more drop of sweat left in me. Well here is one to get everyone through the day:


    "The first and last task of a leader is to keep hope alive."

    John W. Gardner (1912-2002)

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  6. #16
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can elevate yourself much higher by reaching for the future instead of grasping for the past!"
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dawn, I have really been depressed and down in the dumps for the last week, but the above quote comes right after my dicision that its time to quit looking down and start looking forward.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Glad to hear that one help you ella. I hope everything is okay. If you need anymore quotes to make you smile let me know..
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well only one more day until the weekend. And I can't wait. This heat is really kicking my you know what. It was 115 degrees in my department for the last couple of days. It is suppose to start cooling down soon. Anyway here is one for today:

    " The only way out of difficulties is through them."
    --- Author Unknown

    Have A Great Day...
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It is Friday... Come one 3:30pm and I am out the door and ready to enjoy my weekend with my family. And it finally cooled down outside so it is breathable out there. Anyway here is one for the weekend.

    " Why fit in, when you were born to stand out?"
    Author Unknown

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  10. #20
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Excellent quotes there 4 sure Dawny! I hope you are having a great weekend!
    Here's one I hope you like:

    Ninety-eight percent of the adults in this country are decent, hard-working, honest Americans. It's the other lousy two percent that get all the publicity. But then--we elected them.
    Lily Tomlin
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Take care now!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic